Thank you so much for your participation at the 5th HoCo STEM festival. Without you, there is no festival!
- The hours of the Festival are 1-5pm. We are asking exhibitors and presenters to begin to arrive around 11:30am so that everyone is set up by 12:30 pm.
- Table participants will be directed to the tables in the first and second floors. Actual table placement will not be available until close to the event. Please know that we will do our best to provide you access to electricity. We cannot guarantee that this will happen and we ask you to be ready in case you do not have access to power.
- Classroom presentations are scheduled in blocks. Block A runs from 1:20-2:50 and Block B runs from 3:00-4:30 pm. You will be contacted individually as to when you are scheduled for the blocks. We strongly recommend keeping classroom presentations to 30 minutes and running your presentation two or three times during your blocked time.
- The Meet the Professionals will take place between 2:00-3:00 pm. Location of the session will be determined soon.
- The closest parking to the SET building is lot C. We will provide volunteers and carts to help you unload and to watch your materials.
- As soon as you get in, please check. You will be shown to your assigned table/room and given an event t-shirt. You will also be directed to an exhibitor lounge, where there will be adequate refreshment available.